Starting a Business
Olathe is incredibly attractive for entrepreneurs and small businesses for a number of reasons:
- Olathe is one of the fastest growing cities in the region and state;
- The local government is extremely pro-business;
- The City’s school system is one of the best in the nation;
- Starting a business in Olathe is typically less expensive than in surrounding communities;
- The Olathe Chamber, the largest Chamber in Johnson County, has a network of more than 1,200 member businesses to help your business grow;
- Scholarships and grants are available to qualifying businesses in Olathe.
Olathe is committed to supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses because they help spark creativity, invention, and innovation throughout the city. Entrepreneurs and small businesses employ more of the workforce and are historically responsible for more new net jobs than large corporations.
If you are interested in starting a business in Olathe, there are a number of resources at your disposal. The Olathe Chamber of Commerce, the largest Chamber in Johnson County, is available to ensure the city’s pro-business climate endures.
The Olathe Chamber of Commerce Business Directory provides an easy way to find other Chamber member businesses and vendors located throughout the Kansas City metro. Join the Olathe Chamber, a not-for-profit organization of local business leaders that care about our growing community. Throughout the year, the Olathe Chamber provides countless networking opportunities and events geared toward small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Visit the Olathe Chamber’s website at www.olathe.org for more information about starting a business. You can also contact the Olathe Chamber at (913) 764-1050 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.