Cedar Creek Area
- Location: North of College Blvd (111th St.) west of K-7 Hwy., south of K-10 Hwy.
- Description: 1200 acres available for mixed-use business park; all utilities in place
- Development: Brotherhood Bank & Boilermakers Union headquarters (coming soon), Atmos Energy, medical office building, Two multi-tenant office buildings, Cedar Creek Market
- Comments: Beautiful business campus setting; excellent accessibility to K-7, K-10, I-35, and I-435
K-7 Highway Corridor
- Location: From approx. 1 mile east of K-7 Hwy. to Lone Elm road, south of K-10 Hwy. to approx. 125th St.
- Description: Approx. 1800 acres available for mixed-use business park; water and sewer utilities in place
- Development: ALDI Inc. distribution center, Honeywell – Aerospace division
- Comments: Excellent accessibility; K-7 interchanges at College Blvd. (111th) and 119th St.
K-10 Highway & Ridgeview Corridor and College & Ridgeview Corridor
- Location: From approx. one-half mile west of Ridgeview Rd. to approx. one-half mile east of Ridgeview Rd., south of K-10 Hwy. to approx. one-half mile north of College Blvd. (111th)
- Description: 300+ acres available for quality mixed-use business parks and retail; utilities in place
- Development: Corporate Ridge Office Park – National Board of Respiratory Care and Healthridge Fitness, Ridgeview Plaza, Watson’s Superstore, Prairie Ridge Developments, Garmin, Terracon, Farmers, Premier Global Services
- Comments: Excellent visibility and accessibility; K-10 interchange and along Ridgeview Rd.
West 119th Street Corridor
- Location: West of I-35 from Ridgeview to Renner, along both sides of 119st St.
- Description: Commercial and light industrial development; utilities in place
- Development: XPEDX, I-35/119th Street Technology Park, Aberdeen Village, Bass Pro Shop
- Comments: Excellent accessibility to I-35 interchange
Kansas City Road Corridor
- Location: West of I-35, from 119th to 127th St.
- Description: Approx. 50 acres available for light industrial development; all infrastructure in place
- Development: Mid-Central/Sysco, Pepsi-Cola General Bottlers, Cintas, Tompkins Industries, Benchmark Express, Rosehill North and Rosehill South Business Parks
- Comments: Excellent accessibility; I-35 interchange at 119th, prime I-35 visibility, rail available.
East 119th Street Corridor
- Location: East of I-35 along 119th St., to approx. Blackbob Rd., south to approx. 123rd St. and along Strang Line Road
- Description: Hot commercial / retail development corridor; over 1 million sq. ft. of retail development since 1998; new development currently under construction
- Development: Olathe Station shopping center (anchors: SuperTarget, AMC Studio 30), NorthRidge Plaza shopping center (anchor: Borders Books & Music, Old Navy, Dick’s), US Bank, Home Depot, Hampton Inn, Comfort Suites, Fairfield Inn, many restaurants
- Comments: Excellent I-35 accessibility and visibility at 119th St.
K-7 Highway & West Santa Fe
- Location: intersection at K-7 Hwy. and Santa Fe (135th Street)
- Description: Commercial and retail development sites
- Development: West Market Shopping Center (anchor: Price Chopper grocery), West Santa Fe Plaza (anchor: Goodyear/Maurer Tire Company and restaurants) – Wal-Mart
- Comments: Prime commercial area serving fast-growing residential development; Santa Fe recently widened to five lanes from K-7 to downtown
East Santa Fe & Blackbob Road
- Location: Along Santa Fe (135th St.) from approx. Brougham Dr. to Pflumm Rd., and from 132nd to 138th along Blackbob Road
- Description: Hot commercial / retail development; over 800,000 sq. ft. of retail development recently completed or under construction
- Development: Alden Center shopping center (anchors: Wal-Mart, Men’s Warehouse), Blackbob Market Place (anchors: Lowe’s Home Improvement and Hen House grocery), Kohl’s Department Store, Hy-Vee grocery, Prairie Life Center
- Comments: Prime Retail area surrounded by upscale residential development
Old 56 Hwy. Corridor and Lone Elm Road
- Location: Along Old 56 Hwy. west of I-35 to approx. Lone Elm Rd., south to approx. 151st St. and along Lone Elm Road
- Description: 100 acres for heavy and light industrial development; utilities in place
- Development: Dymon Inc., Deerfield Business Park; ADM Arkady, Marley Cooling Tower, MacKinzie Business Park
- Comments: Excellent accessibility to I-35 with interchanges at Old 56 Hwy. and 151st St.; rail available to some sites; convenient to The Great Mall of The Great Plains
151st Street and Interstate 35 Area
- Location: Along 151st St., west of I-35 to approx. Lone Elm Road
- Description: Hot commercial / retail area; over 1 million sq. ft. of new retail development
- Development: The Great Mall of The Great Plains; Olathe Medical Center complex, Holiday Inn, Sleep Inn, Microtel Inn, Toys R Us, UMB Bank, and numerous restaurants
- Comments: Prime retail market drawing from an estimated 60-mile radius; excellent accessibility to I-35, K-7/U.S. 169 Hwy.
151st Street and Lone Elm Road
- Location: At the intersection of 151st St. and Lone Elm Road
- Description: Commercial / light industrial development sites; utilities available to serve most sites – can be extended as needed
- Development: Olathe Medical Center complex; Gerson Company; Cedar Lake Village; under construction – YMCA facility
- Comments: Excellent accessibility to I-35 and K-7/U.S. 169 Hwy., future expansion of 151st St. to the west will make New Century Airport easily accessible; sites adjacent to Cedar Lake Park, former ALDI Inc. distribution facility (250,000 sq. ft.)
U.S. 169 Highway
- Location: Along U.S. 169 Hwy., approx. 159th St. south to approx. 167th St.
- Description: Approx. 350+ acres available for commercial / light industrial development; all infrastructure in place
- Development: TransAm Trucking headquarters; South Olathe Business Park; Deerfield South Business Park; National Service Center/Foodbrands
- Comments: Easy access to I-35 at 151st St.; rail available to some sites.
167th & Lone Elm
- Location: At intersection of 167th St. and Lone Elm Rd
- Description: Light Industrial
- Development: PacSun, FedEx, Smartpost
- Comments: Excellent accessibility to I-35 and K-7/U.S. 169